Duchess Mew Artist Notes

Commentary from yours truly, the artist behind the author behind Duchess Mew. View the comic at Duchess Mew, and then come back here and give us feedback!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

6/25/2006

Not-so-wise Teeth

I just wanted to come out of my pain-induced coma to mention that I'm really pleased with this week's comic. I think I really nailed Amelia in most of the panels and I have a lot of fun drawing the "surfing" shot.

Our guest artists are starting up next Saturday. I've seen a few of the comics and you all are in for a real treat. Be sure to visit their sites as a thank you for their help. They are all linked over in our Links section.

Shade & Sweet Water,

The Masked Lioness

PS- Things I learned this week. Laughing gas has a really bad effect on me. I think I'll be happier without my wisdom teeth in the long run though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home