Duchess Mew Artist Notes

Commentary from yours truly, the artist behind the author behind Duchess Mew. View the comic at Duchess Mew, and then come back here and give us feedback!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

2/18/2006

Digital Comics & Voting Buttons

Good Morning,

As you may have noticed (or not), the quality of the art in this comic is down a bit. That is because it is my first ever fully digital piece of art. I drew this baby in GIMP from its base structure on up. All in all I liked drawing on the computer, however it is definitely not easy. I think that in the long run my art will be improved, but in the short run it may be a little lower in quality. Wish me luck and if you have suggestions or tips on making drawing with a Wacom, please drop me a line.

In other news, you'll see we've finally got some voting buttons. :-) Click them to improve our rating. We'll start with baby steps and try to get into the top 1000 first. ;-)

Shade & Sweet Water,

The Masked Lioness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home