Duchess Mew Artist Notes

Commentary from yours truly, the artist behind the author behind Duchess Mew. View the comic at Duchess Mew, and then come back here and give us feedback!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

1/02/2006

Comic-y Goodness

Hope you all saw our comic on Saturday. I'm particularly amused by Azom's face in the first panel in which Ameila walks in.

In this brand-spanking new year, I refuse to make resolutions, but I am going to make an effort to improve my diet and lifestyle. I've got to eat all this godiva ande lintz chocolate I got for Christmas first. Don't want to disappoint anyone. ;-)

Christmas was great. I got lots of video games (which I hope will not interfer with the comic) and gaming books (which I will read once I've finished plowing through The Lord of the Rings. again). Generally, lots of good swag. Plus I got to see the inlaws, who just moved very close to us and who always feed us very well.

New Years saw a lovely dinner with some friends (they feed us very well too :-)). My suggestion to you all: Do Not go to First Night Boston. Sure, it might be more fun if you show up earlier, or have kiddies, but all we did was get exposed to a terrible improv group and watched an anime episode. There was one good comidian, but the lack of anything to do besides stand outside in the cold from 10-12 really puts a damper on it.

My hubby's kicking me off his laptop now, so I wish you all a Happy New Year and success in all your endevors.

Shade & Sweet Water,

The Masked Lioness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home