Duchess Mew Artist Notes

Commentary from yours truly, the artist behind the author behind Duchess Mew. View the comic at Duchess Mew, and then come back here and give us feedback!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

11/08/2005

Hail and Welcome

Welcome to the official Duchess Mew Artist blog. This space will primarily be used to comment on my experiences drawing the Duchess Mew, but may extend into a variety of areas including other art I'm working on, my job, politics, and whatever else might matter at the time.

I really enjoy working on the Duchess Mew and I hope you all enjoy reading it and find my comments at least vaguely interesting. For now, these comments will not be posted directly to the site, so please stop by often to see new commentary. You can probably expect a post at least once a week.

Shade & Sweet Water.
The Masked Lioness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home