Duchess Mew Artist Notes

Commentary from yours truly, the artist behind the author behind Duchess Mew. View the comic at Duchess Mew, and then come back here and give us feedback!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

11/19/2005

Comic for Nov. 19th

All I really have to say is that I'm pretty pleased with the way this comic turned out. I like everything from the background to the dress on Amelia in the last panel. I especially like the little fish swimming in the mirror.

On the downside, I don't feel like Ameila's face has really settled yet. I'm having a hard time putting together a look for her, so she sort of has ended up looking like my generic female X. Hopefully I'll be able to get her look nailed down before she changes.

Look for the filler next week. I actually drew it before this comic page, so it's nearly all set. Just gotta color it.

Shade & Sweet Water,

The Masked Lioness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home